I am always trying to think of something to do each day that gets us out of the house. The night before, I discovered a website that lists all the parks in Lakeville and their amenities. So, I picked one and planned to go the next day. We woke up to cold and rain but once the rain stopped we went anyways!
This one is situated on a lake with a dock and there is NOTHING the girls love more than being by the water and throwing things into it.
We didn't end up spending much time on the playground and instead headed out to the dock to see if we could find anything interesting.
We weren't on the beach too long when Reagan got distracted and walked right into the water, almost to her knees. Wet feet and 40 degree weather is not a good combo. I thought we would have to cut our trip short but she soldiered on.
One thing that has been fun to see is how, as Kasey gets older, she gets braver. She never would have attempted this a year ago but she saw it and wanted to try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment