So, I have been working on my goal of taking more pictures now that I am home and I am doing pretty good! Getting them on the computer is another story. But, here we are, one month in and I can honestly say that I love being home with the girls. We have had one roughish day and it was rainy and we didn't leave the house ALL day. Tough. But, moving on!
It is snowed here today but a while back it was warm enough for us to get out our bike trailer. Kasey's most favorite thing in the world and I tell you, pulling 70lbs in this thing is a WORKOUT! But they love it and the whole time I am pulling it they are yelling, "Faster, Mama, Faster!" Except when they are bickering. They are crammed in there pretty tightly so if the ride is too long they fight. I actually had to stop the bike and tell them that if they didn't stop fighting, we were NEVER doing this again :)
They love it!
We went on an adventure a couple weekends ago, Pizza in St. Paul and a new park. The park was a good one with a little kid area and an older kid area.
They had a big stone arch that you could climb. Other kids would climb up it and jump off and their parents would catch them. Kasey wanted to but once she was up there, as you can see by her face below, she wasn't going to jump off for anything. I was impressed she got up there in the first place, though!
Reagan is super goofy these days. She is our more, um, spirited child so along with her craziness comes lots of funny stuff out of her mouth.
One fun part of being home is seeing how well the girls play together. They play happily together about 75% of the time. Lately they have been doing a lot of play where Reagan is a puppy and Kasey walks her around while she barks.
Random picture of Kasey stringing up her Mermaid doll. Not sure what she was doing here but it is kind of freaky. I find dolls in the strangest predicaments around our house.
Ok. This happened on the day that we stayed inside all day due to rain. I got this craft from Pinterest. Huge mistake. It was cool but it took me about an hour to get it off the table, chairs, floor and bodies the girls. In fact, I threw them in the tub while I was cleaning most of it up and was almost done when I heard the word all parents hate to hear when their kids are in the bathtub. That's right. POOP!! So, Reagan pooped in the tub. So I had to get them out, bath them in the sink to get any poop off. Sanitize the tub and all the toys, then resume my kitchen cleaning. See what I mean about rough day?
Another favorite around here, pretending to be Mommy and Baby. Half the time when someone calls mommy, they aren't even talking to me. Here Kasey is feeding Reagan avocado.
Shameless kid brag.......
4 comments:
Love the blue dress as always!! And you totally have to send me the craft - I love the messy stuff!!! And a question - do the girls wonder why they have to wear helmets in the bike trailer but Daddy doesn't wear one on the actual bike? We don't do helmets, so I am just curious :) Glad you are loving being home!
Wow - great ABCs and counting! Wait till you see the video I'm going to post of Charlie "singing" along to the ABC song...!
and what exactly were you trying to do with that mess???
Reagan is a genius! Love the pics, especially the one of Kasey on the top of that climbing thing and the one of Reagan grinning.
- Karla
Keep those pictures coming as I can never see enough of them. Reagan IS a genius and Kasey, a great role model she is!
-Grandma Carol
Post a Comment