Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Dells and messy fun



I admit to being a total failure when it comes to remembering to bring out my camera.  Especially on vacation.  Luckily we often go with the Willards and Liz has a nice camera that she rarely forgets.  These are sadly the only pictures that I took on our Dells trip last weekend. 
 We stayed at a resort on Lake Delton and played in the sand and hit up the indoor pool at the hotel.  This is Reagan going down the slide--she is pretty brave for a little one!  We spent the rest of our time at the indoor Kalahari amusement park and we all had a great time and came home exhausted, the sign of a good vacation!
 I have decided that I am a mom that doesn't mind the mess.  Now that I am home and can actually have time to clean up the mess anyways.  The girls were outside in the yard having fun making a mud puddle in the grass (sshhhhh, don't tell Matt) and I just had to get pictures.  Oy.




Not sure why Kasey felt like she needed to sit down, but the proof is below. 

This video would have been better if I had been able to capture the big orange streaks on her lips and around her mouth but you will just have to use your imagination!

No comments: