So, my first week as a stay-at-home mom has gone well! So far this week we have gone to the park a lot, the Children's Museum, and while Kasey was at Jen's on Weds and Thurs morning Reagan and I visited a friend and made a trip to Target. So far so good! One of my goals in staying home was to take more pictures of the girls....well, I made it one day. So, here are some pictures from our Monday trip to the beach to play in the sand.
2 comments:
Whoo hoo! Sounds like a great first week - you're off to a great start! ;)
I think you are gonna be like me - a SAHM who has a problem with the actual staying at home part! I am just so much happier if we are out and about! You are gonna rock your new job!!!!!
Post a Comment