Last weekend we went to my parents house to spend some time. We have been talking for a long time about how we need to get Kasey out on the boat and take her fishing. Grandpa even got her her own fishing rod! So Sunday morning, we bundled up and hit the lake!
Smile!
Kasey's first fish! Unfortunately, she didn't get any keepers but she had fun anyways. I was suprised at how not squeemish she was. She didn't put the worm on her hook, of course, but she wasn't afraid of the fish.
Watching her bobber....
Fish #2!
The above pictures are how I spend most of my time in the boat as a kid--staring at the water and snacking!!
And this picture pretty much sums up how Kasey feels about dogs. She was making muffins with Grandma and Sammy wanted to see what they were doing and Kasey was NOT happy. We try to expose her to lots of dogs and explain that they will not bite her but we just cannot seem to get Kasey over her fear of dogs. Anyways, I had to laugh at her face in this picture.
Yum!
1 comment:
Only in Minnesota do you put on a sweatshirt in July! ha! I love the new pic at the top :)
Post a Comment