Last week Grandpa Rose was generous enough to come down and take care of our girls while our daycare was closed. I know that the girls had a great time and we are so appreciative for the help! Reagan had kind of a rough time with the transition as she is really afraid on different people, and more so, men so it was a double whammy for her. The first couple of days were rough but as the week went on, things got better! These are some pictures that Grandpa took from the first day. Apparently, whenever Kasey would sit down, Reagan would go and lay on her as if she just needed someone to hold her! Poor Reagan!! I love the look on Kasey's face too. I hope that our girls are always this loving to each other.
Back in June, we had a family photo shoot and I haven't been able to figure out how to post the pictures since there are so many (168!!!) and they are such high resolution. I finally figured it out! If you would like to see the pictures, please go to http://kaseyandreaganrose.shutterfly.com/ to check them out!
Back in June, we had a family photo shoot and I haven't been able to figure out how to post the pictures since there are so many (168!!!) and they are such high resolution. I finally figured it out! If you would like to see the pictures, please go to http://kaseyandreaganrose.shutterfly.com/ to check them out!
1 comment:
That is so cute... I love that she goes to her big sister for comfort!
Looked at the family pics - very cute!! Can't remember all my faces, but some were the one of kasey in the chair, holding her toes, looking up at the camera; kasey on the path looking a bit sassy; girls on your lap with Reagan looking like she'd like to take a bite out of Kasey! Good luck picking some... There were great close-ups too!
Post a Comment