Matt is traveling this week to Florida so I thought I would give him a cute dose of Kasey to check out while he is gone. We also got a new camera so we are snapping pictures like crazy around here. I think in this trip Matt and I are getting an appreciation for how hard it is to be the other person. Since I do most of the travel, I am learning just how hard it is to be the only one here and how little time you had to clean when you are the only person here with Kasey! Matt is also learning how hard it is to be away and how you spend a lot of time just wondering what she is doing!
2 comments:
Sweet - what kind of camera did you get?!
Cool Shades, Kasey. Love the pics. Isn't it nice to play outside?
Post a Comment