Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy, Busy!


With all this wonderful, warm weather we have all been spending a lot of time outside. Kasey loves running around the yard and going for walks around the neighborhood. She really helps us get to know our neighbors better because when you push her around in her stroller, she waves at everyone--and in that "Wax on, Wax off" beauty queen way. Very cute! This is Kasey enjoying one of our tulips. This is right before she whacked it and all the petals fell off.
One of Kasey's favorite hobbies is to have her daddy walk her around the yard while she points at things and asks "WhaSis?" She loves to ask what everything is and have Matt tell her. She has learned an amazing amount of words this way. She doesn't say very many but she knows a lot, even strange ones like Calendar and Ceiling.
This is Kasey staring at the neighbors, she hasn't learned yet that it is impolite to stare. This past weekend we spent it up in Fargo. I ran the half marathon and while no one came to watch me, I am sure they were all with me in spirit. Ha ha. That is a joke just to make people (Matt) feel bad-I really don't care :) Really........anyways, we worked really hard to make sure that Kasey was healthy for the trip, even skipping a BBQ where the was a little boy not feeling well (Hi Zach!) and after all that, Kasey got a double ear infection and we had to take her to Urgent Care in Fargo. I am glad we did though because the Dr. said it was a "Doozy." Seems she is over the ear infection but now she is getting her molars--Not Fun! I guess we should have known it was coming, can't have only 4 teeth forever. Anyways, I chose this picture to show just how sick she was. If you care to click on it and enlarge, you can see the drool and baby snot glued to her face. Our poor boogery baby!! Anyways, the worst is over and once the molars cut, we are home free!




2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh boy... it's always dangerous to say you are "home free"! that's just asking for it! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics and funny blog. Thanks for the chuckles.

- Karla