Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa!

These pictures are a couple of weeks old but grandma and grandpa Abrahamson came up on spur of the moment on Memorial Weekend. We grilled out on our new grill and just hung out in the yard all day. But as you can see, Kasey had a fabulous time!

Grandpa calls me stingy because he says that I never hug or kiss him but we have proof here that that isn't true! Or at least, that I allow hugs every once in a while.


Grandpa put bird feed in my feeder with me, this is one of my most favorite things to do in the yard!

Grandma taught me how to blow kisses and I thought that was HILARIOUS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME pics. I love all the close cropping on their faces and the expressions!!

- Karla

Dairy Queen said...

Great Pics! There is a special bond that kids have with G&G! Love it!

Carol said...

I can't view these shots enough. Kasey is what makes these picturse AWESOME!(and of course the new camera!) G&G'A'

The Pilney Family said...

Oh! I miss your parents! I love the one of your dad kissing Kasey. So cute!