Friday, March 2, 2012

Funny Story about Kasey

Last winter, Kasey was in a ballet class in which they had to wear "real" ballet shoes (they came from Payless so how real can they be?).  Kasey loves these shoes, wears them all the time, just loves them.  Anyways, somewhere between then and now, we lost one.  She still wears the one and then pretends to put on the other one! 

Anyways, Matt and I were talking about enrolling her in another dance class.  I asked her if she wanted to. In true, practical Kasey fashion, she said no becuase "she only had one show."  I laughed and said, "Kasey, if you were in another class we would buy you new shoes."  She thinks about this for a moment and said, "Can I have 2?"  Poor, poor kid with only 1 shoe!!! 

I still laugh and this conversation was last weekend.

1 comment:

Carol said...

That Kasey story is a classic! Her personality is so unique and honest-right from the core of her being. I'm so proud to be her's and Reagan's grandma.