Monday, October 24, 2011

It's a long one!

Matt and I have been trying hard to each have alone time with each of the girls.  Reagan was in a Daddy phase for a long time while Kasey was in a Mommy phase.  Because of this I really felt like I wasn't spending much time with just Reagan and Matt felt the same way about Kasey.  So, every Friday Matt is taking Kasey swimming at the gym and I will stay home and play with just Reagan.  I took these pictures a few weeks ago (during our warm spell!) on my night with just Reagan. She makes me laugh because she has the most expressive face.

If you spend any time at all with Reagan, you will recognize this face.   I might have just asked her if it was Night-Night time to get this look.
She is very obsessed right now with yucky things, bugs, food on the ground, dirt etc.  The best though is the way she says it, "YYYUUUUUCKK!" with this really repulsed looking face.  Makes me laugh too, what she thinks are yucky. 
I went through a couple week dry spell where our camera's battery was dead and I just wasn't taking any pictures but the girls looked so cute in the yard this weekend that I brought it out.
I am not sure what they are talking about here but doesn't it get any cuter?
Checking out the neighborhood!

Another funny face!  Also note the ever present baby.  Can't go anywhere without a baby.
We had our first Halloween party of the season!  I didn't get a good picture of the girls together but Kasey was dressed as a Mermaid, I will get a good picture of her on Halloween!  Anyways, here is the cutest kitty ever!  All night we would ask her what a kitty says and she would respond with a "Meow!"

Ok, we need to get one of these! I am stalking Craigslist but both girls loved this house and played with it a lot of the time at the party. 

They had a pinata!!  Kasey calls then "Yata's" and loves them! Unfortunately this one whacked her in the face but she recoved in enough time to grab some candy!

Kasey loves cupcakes!

1 comment:

JEN said...

VERY cute pics!!! We do that with our girls too - split time so that they each get their individual time with each parent :)