Thursday, December 2, 2010

Check out my cute Baby!

This face is one of the reasons I am so excited to get out the door at work and get home!

Kasey was a very happy baby but I think that Reagan might have even surpassed her.  I don't know what we did to be lucky enough to have two mellow, easy babies but I am grateful for it.  One examples of how Reagan is very is mellow is that now that it is very cold out, we dress her in this fleece bunting in her carseat.  Often the hood will flop over and cover her eyes.  More often than not, when that happens, she will just go to sleep.  She doesn't complain and it doesn't seem to matter if she just had a nap or how short the car ride is, if the lights go out, she sleeps.  We are lucky!

2 comments:

Liz said...

ohhh - that second picture is SO adorable!!! what a cutie!

JEN said...

Very cute! Love her smiles :)