Sunday, December 12, 2010

Growing up Too Fast

I don't know if this is just what happens with your second baby but time is flying.  Maybe I am just a little sad because Reagan is most likely our last baby but with each milestone I am 2/3 happy and 1/3 sad.  We started her on solid food last week, earlier that we started Kasey but she is a much hungrier baby than Kasey ever was!  Her first food was avocado and she loved it.  She grabbed the spoon and put it in her mouth like she has been eating for months!

She has also had (and loved) applesauce and sweet potato.  This baby is an eater!

 We also brought out Kasey's old exersaucer and she loves it. She could probably spend an hour in there and she takes it all very seriously!




She has also moved over the the big girl side of the tub!  No more laying down for baths for this girl!  She loves her baths and always has, just like her sister!

Check out those rolls!  I will have to get a picture of her thighs--so chunky-I love it!  I don't even think that Reagan is a chunky baby, she is probably average but in comparison to our string bean KC I am just not used to all that chub!  I can't get enough of it, I just love it!

4 comments:

Liz said...

cuter and cuter every day! it's funny how similar in many ways our younger two seem... Zach was a good eater but Charlie LOVES to eat!

JEN said...

Time flies when you're having fun :) I can't believe how big she has gotten since we saw her!

Dairy Queen said...

love hearing her giggle!!!

Carol said...

Yup! Cuter each and every day. I LOVE those giggles and the rolls. Good stock! I love love love those little granddaughters!