Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 Year Stats

Kasey had her 2 year check up this last week and things are great! She measured 36 inches tall, or the 93rd percentile and weighs 27lbs which puts her in the 51st percentile. The Dr. said it was time to get rid of the pacifier so we are going to work on that next weekend.

The weather here was beautiful this weekend--low 40's! Kasey was excited so Daddy took the cover off her sandbox and she played in it for a while...only in Minnesota is playing in the sandbox in the snow normal!!



2 comments:

Liz said...

The haircut makes her look like such a big girl! And she's only an inch shorter than Zach. :) I'll be curious to hear how the pacifier-weaning goes - good luck!

Carol said...

These pictures are just getting better and better. I love her new haircut. The friends Kasey had for her b'day party look like a fun group! I just love my granddaughter!