This is how mommy feels about Kasey's new haircut..... This is how Kasey feels about her new haircut! I guess as long as she likes it, that is all that matters....
I know it's little consolation, but keep reminding yourself it does grow back. It's cute, but I do miss the curls. Maybe the curls will come back with a vengeance now!
It looks fine! At least you didn't do it - I still cringe at the pics of poor Marlie after I cut her bangs because no one told me not to cut them wet :)
3 comments:
I know it's little consolation, but keep reminding yourself it does grow back. It's cute, but I do miss the curls. Maybe the curls will come back with a vengeance now!
It looks fine! At least you didn't do it - I still cringe at the pics of poor Marlie after I cut her bangs because no one told me not to cut them wet :)
Post a Comment