Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Best Easter Gift EVER!

My mom is addicted to those Hallmark stuffed animals that dance and play music--they have then every Christmas and every year she buys one. Kasey was in love with all the Christmas ones and couldn't stop playing them when we were at their house for Christmas. Well apparently they also offer Easter ones, so, my mom went out and bought Kasey one! She loves it and dances to it all the time. In fact, she plays it so much that I overheard Matt in the living room the other day say to Kasey, "Aren't you sick of that thing yet?" Here is a video of Kasey enjoying it.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Awww - that's so cute. I love the part where she gives him a kiss!

Dairy Queen said...

OMG! that is so cute! Love that she knows how to turn it back on!

Carol said...

I am so happy she shows that she really REALLY loves my Hallmark diddies. She is so cute and what a tricky little dancer! Again I see she is gifted.