Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pardon our crazy baby and we have a walker!

Ok, so it is probably pretty obvious that we just had a bunch of pictures on our camera and I am trying to thread them all together so I can post them in just a couple of posts. Anyways, the first picture is showing Kasey doing her new favorite thing. Sitting in the cat tree and looking out the window. She loves it! It is kind of annoying for us since you have to sit right there with her so she doesn't fall off and break her neck--simple pleasures!
This is just a picture of Kasey being silly. Lately when you bring out the camera and ask her to smile she just opens her mouth really wide and then squints right before you hit the button. Goofy girl!

Crazy hair! This is an example of her squinting at the camera, too!



Just acting silly!


Also, we finally have a video to show how Kasey is walking! It also shows her patented, one of a kind knee walk! Anyways, she loves her new freedom and now she never wants to be carried. Funny but I miss it!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I *love* her crazy hair-do -- just wait until she can have a FAIR-do! :) And yaaay for the steady steppin' skills!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! Wow!

- Karla

JEN said...

Those videos are awesome! She is doing great walking!