Sunday, March 15, 2009

What happens when you have a tall, skinny baby!



We were giving Kasey some "air out the butt time" and I couldn't let this photo opportunity pass! Thank goodness we use cloth diapers, they give her a little more volume and keep her pants up! Since it has been a while, I thought that I would do a "What Kasey Can Do Now Post."

-She can give a high five
-She can do "Super Kasey" and holds her hands above her head
-She says Kitty, Momma, Da (dad) and we swear she says "Whats This?" when she points at things. It sounds like "Wha-sis"
-She doesn't walk, but she knee-walks. Basically just walking around everywhere on her knees. Seems a lot harder than walking to us but it seems to make sense to her!
-She eats basically anything but she LOVES cheese, Eggo waffles, pancakes, mandarin oranges and cheerios.
-She signs for More and All Done
-She can point to her nose, mouth and eyes
-She fakes laughs whenever she hears someone else laugh
-She loves music and dancing
-She loves looking at her books
-She loves to throw food off her high chair and shake her head No while she is doing it.
-Whenever Matt goes downstairs she stands at the gate and yells "Da! Da!" until he comes back up.

4 comments:

JEN said...

Go Kasey!! Very smart girl :)

Carol said...

Only reaffirms my long standing belief...She IS GIFTED! Grandma A

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

I LOVE the photo, I was laughing so hard.

Kasey and Elizabeth do so many of the same things, it is crazy! Elizabeth stays at the gate and yells Dada too (but it is because she doesn't want to be left with me)- he is her favorite.

Kasey is SO sweet! And smart!