Monday, March 9, 2009

Kasey's 1 Year Pictures

For Kasey's baby pictures we went to a studio in the Mall of America--I wanted to splurge and go there again for her 1 year photos but turns out they closed down. So, we went back to Target. Although I was bummed, they turned out cute, I think! We did a family shot too and I think that it turned out ok! It was a whole new challenge to get Kasey to cooperate now that she isn't just a little blob that you can plop down-now she has opinions and she was of the opinion that day that she didn't want to her her pictures taken!
This past weekend was a busy on, Shawn, Karla, Jake and Andy came into town and we got a ton of swimming and visiting done! We also made another trek to the zoo-we love that place. I think that Kasey had a great time!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love the pics! - karla

JEN said...

SUPER cute!! I love the one with the bear :)

Dairy Queen said...

OMG JENNY!!
those came out great!!!
you ALL look amazing!!!

Carol said...

I LOVE those pictures! They are so cute, and it just makes me want to squeeze that little granddaughter of mine!! You too, Jenny! LuvLuvLuv every one of those pix!Oh, that one with the bear-cute!

Liz said...

You're all smiling in that picture - how does that happen?!?!? I love the third one of Kasey... so cute.

The Pilney Family said...

These are fabulous. I'm sold. I'm going to target next time.