Also, somewhere along the line, Kasey has turned into a toddler. I don't mean about the walking, because we are still working on that, I mean about the tantrums if she doesn't get what she wants! Somewhere between 2 weeks ago and today, our little baby has turned into Little Miss Independent. Don't worry, Grandma, she is still sweet most of the time, she just has her moments. Like the one below when we were trying to get her to show the camera all the fun things she can say and do.
4 comments:
Our floor doesn't look like that because we have a dog :) hahaha
Just last night ours looked very similiar, although they are mostly plastic easter eggs this time of year.
we have THREE dogs to help US with the floors! ;o)
just wait till she does the 'arch the back go limp' thing!!
that is fun!
I'll join the chorus - you need a dog! :)
Post a Comment