Ordinarily, I would have gasped when you said 'play with plastic bag's, but after watching the movie..I approve highly! Everything she does looks so darn cute! The hair, the eyes, she definitely is a keeper! Love, Grandma A
All good parents let their kids play with plastic bags - they love them at that age!! Go Kasey!
It's not like she was putting her head in it . . . we've been there :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ordinarily, I would have gasped when you said 'play with plastic bag's, but after watching the movie..I approve highly! Everything she does looks so darn cute! The hair, the eyes, she definitely is a keeper! Love, Grandma A
All good parents let their kids play with plastic bags - they love them at that age!! Go Kasey!
It's not like she was putting her head in it . . . we've been there :)
Post a Comment