Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thinking back


I had dinner with my college girlfriends last night, as we do every month and we were talking all about babies since there are 2 newly pregnant people in the group (Yeah Amy and Jen!!!). It got me thinking about when I was pregnant with Kasey and in the midst of all that nostalgia I found her old ultrasound pictures and looked at them. I am still so amazed, that is Kasey in there! When I was only 12 weeks pregnant! It is such a miracle....this is the little girl that just discovered how fun it is to scream at the top of her lungs at a pitch only heard by dogs and bats!
What a miracle! I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I too, am still amazed at the very 'miracle' of birth, every time I look at you and Kasey, I get a rush and goosebumps. And life goes on, thank the Lord! I love you, MOM