Monday, September 15, 2008

Happiest Baby on the Block





The title was a reference to our favorite baby book EVER that will now be a gift we give to all first time parents. Anyway, this was a great weekend, relaxing but with lots of fun stuff mixed in.


Mary and Gerry came to stay with us Friday night on their way to get new cabinets at IKEA. Friday night we talked politics and ate pizza. Saturday we had a big breakfast and hung around waiting for Kasey to get up from her marathon nap so she could snuggle with grandma before she left! Saturday night we went over to Scott and Liz's for their Clean Out the Freezer Party! They are moving next weekend and don't want to move meatballs, taquitos and vermouth so we all came over to help with that. Liz took some great pictures of Kasey while we were there and I deemed them blogworthy they are so good!


Kasey seems like she is getting closer and closer to crawling, but we thought that weeks ago so who knows. She now is almost able to get up on her knees, her one leg gets stuck so she can't quite get it into position but she gets close and she rocks forward and backwards so, I think she is close! I am not ready for that, we need to start baby proofing!

4 comments:

JEN said...

Those are super cute! The many smiles of Kasey :)

The Pilney Family said...

It has been far to long since I have seen you, Kasey! You are so big and so cute!

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest niece in the world!

Unknown said...

Kasey I love that smile...I could just take a bite of you, you are so sweet!