This weekend we all went up to Alexandria to stay with my parents. Saturday dad went golfing with grandpa and Kasey, grandma and I went to the mall to shop for some winter clothes for Kasey. That night we just sat around, ate pizza, drank beer and watched TV. A perfect Saturday night. Sunday we went out for a bloody mary breakfast and learned that we can no longer trust Kasey around full glasses...and now her car seat smells like beer. I skipped a lot of details in the middle but I am sure you can all figure it out. The picture below is Kasey playing with a music box that I played with when I was her age....I think there is a picture of that somewhere....maybe my parents can scan it and send it to me so we can compare...anyways, the bird inside the cage spins around and the bars on the cage are just far enough apart for curious and chubby fingers to poke through. The other picture is of someone's weird looking baby, certainly not our baby because out baby is cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment