Friday, August 22, 2008

Kasey 6 Month Pictures

We finally got Kasey 6 month pictures back from Target and we are super happy with them. Below are the ones that we picked and got 5 X 7 and wallets of. I think she looks pretty cute! She was very smiley that day, we were the photographers first appointment of the day and he said that he knew it was going to be a good day when he starts off with a baby like Kasey!









6 comments:

JEN said...

Those are AWESOME!!!!!

Liz said...

She is so adorable! Great shots!

The Pilney Family said...

Oh, those are so great! I love them!

Kayla Marie Olson said...

Cute cute!

Carol said...

Time and time again, I realize that YES, Kasey IS getting cuter and 'smilier' with each day. What photo's! I sure hope we get one. Love, Grandma A

Dairy Queen said...

Kasey had crazy hair just like Leah! Those are so freaking cute!