So, I try to plan a Saturday adventure on the weekends --something to do that is interesting and we have never done before. A couple Saturdays ago, we went to Circus Juventis, which is a circus school. They had an open house and the girls got to get "circus eyes" painted on and try out some fun stuff!
Kasey on the tightrope...
Kasey on the rings...
Kasey on the trapeez
Kasey on the superfun hill outside.....in case you are wondering, Reagan didn't want to try anything :)
Another weekend we did the Wabasha Cave tours, I didn't get many pictures but it was pretty cool! We had never been and it was interesting. Probably wouldn't bring a 3 year old on a 45 minute guided tour again but, live and learn.
This Saturday we went to the Mill Ruins park. Not sure how I didn't know this existed because it was very cool. Lots of stuff to look at and places to run, all right along the river which was running VERY fast right now and was cool to look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment