Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last Day of Preschool


I am about a month behind here but time to play catch up!  We had a little class celebration for Kasey's last day of preschool.  They sang for us and we all got to make ice cream sundae's.  It was really cute and I got a little emotional, just thinking about just how much Kasey has changed over the past year.  She used to be the super shy girl (the one who cried on the first couple of days of school) and now she is brave, outgoing and confident. It is so, so good to see!


 Her and her besties Maya and Bailee (and Baylee's little sis)
 Her teacher, Ms Debra.  Soooooo grateful for everything she has done for Kasey. 

Kasey and Baylee. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Carol said...

I can't believe it either. Kasey really has changed and evolved. She is perfect! After preschool, it's up up and AWAY, no stopping her now! Yes, the world is her stage!