Usually when Kasey is at Jen's, Reagan and I just hang out at home, run errands or maybe go to a park. Mostly it seems like we just wait around for when I go get her, we don't really do anything too fun and interesting. Usually she is ok with that since she is a homebody but Kasey will be starting preschool 3 mornings per week this fall so I thought we should start getting out of the house more. So, off to the zoo we went! I forgot how easy one kid is!
We have never caught the bear doing this, she loved it and I was a nervous wreck. Checking out escape routes and who around I could probably outrun. Silly but I just get so nervous, what if they got out!!??
He was looking at Reagan like he thought she would be juicy....
I learned something about Ray-Ray on this trip: She LOVES goats. Loves them. A lot. We spent about 45mins in the goat enclosure and I utter a phrase I don't think I have ever said before, "please don't kiss the goats!"
She couldn't get enough!
Here she is hugging her favorite. She loved this little guy. I had a lot of fun and I think Reagan did too, just the two of us. I didn't deal with any of the usual terrible two type behaviors since she was the center of attention, right where she likes it. Overall, awesome trip and next week I am going to have to think of something fun to do again.







1 comment:
I am at the point right now where I don't know what to do with just me and Evan! I have never been home with 1 infant before - its a little weird, but we are finding our groove :)
Post a Comment