Squirt guns! Max and Jack were nice enough to run around and play tag with Kasey and Reagan, and they had a blast!
This is one of Reagan's favorite activities, digging in dirt for rocks. So, when you see her out and about and her fingernails are black, don't judge me!
Playing Go Fish in some downtime.
Golf cart rides! When I asked Kasey what she was most excited about for the trailer, this was it! She loves tooling around in that thing.
Happy Kasey.
Some fun beach time, playing in the water and digging in the sand.
Each girl got their turn jet-skiiing with Jen and they both had smiles plastered on their faces the whole time.
This is what Reagan's hair looks like after a couples days in the sun, water and on the boat. I just today (Wednesday) got enough detangler in it to comb out the knots. And it involved a bowl of chocolate chips and some Cailliou on the TV to get her to let me,
Reagan and I share our favorite thing about the trailer--the yummy food!
Austin and Max built Kasey a mermaid tail in the sand!
Can you believe that Reagan tubed? Jen asked Kasey if she wanted to and she said No Way and as an after thought asked Reagan if she wanted to and she said Yup!
Thumbs up!
Paul said Reagan was the youngest person that he has ever pulled and she loved it! Waving at the passing boats and giving the thumbs up the whole time.
Matt getting in on the fun.
Yes, thats buttcrack. I am saving this one for wedding slideshow material.
Exhausted after a long day on the beach. Thanks Jen and Paul for having us again, we all had such a fun time!!!
3 comments:
I've never seen Kasey smile that much - she must have had a GREAT time! Maybe we can get her to smile that much on the 4th! And have Reagan tube - I want to see that in person!
That looks like a fabulous weekend!!
Awesome pics!!
The girls are getting so big!!!
xo
Post a Comment