Monday, August 29, 2011

Poor Reagan-Again!

As you step from our garage onto the driveway, there is about a 2 inch drop.  Reagan always approaches this edge very cautiously, treating it like it is about a 2 foot drop.  Well, she was carrying some things in her hands this time and fell, bonking her head on the driveway.  This picture is actually more kind that the reality, she had some road rash on her nose too!  Since Kasey was and is very cautious, this was our first real head bonk so Matt and I freaked a little.  She was crying so hard we thought that for sure she had a concussion or something.  I supposed we should get used to this though as Reagan is quite an adventerous little girl with little or no fear in most situations.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I can relate! I've mostly given up on taking pictures of Charlie's poor bruised head, altho I hauled it out the other day to capture his black eye, since that added more drama to the multi-colored bruises on his forehead. They're tough cookies, especially the younger siblings!

Carol said...

Poor little Reagan. She definitly is a real trooper, isn't she. I think a kiss from her Grandma would heal that right up!

JEN said...

Clearly one of the first if you took a pic! And she looks really upset! ha! I have resorted to only taking pictures when the event results in a trip to the ER - 2 trips for Sam and 1 for Marlie - or if they give each other the black eye and/or bloody lip :) Lord help me with a boy . . .