Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Update

For some reason, Kasey thinks it is lots of fun to get in the crib with Reagan--not that she liked being in it when she was a baby!


Kasey is pretending that this is a laptop?? Anyways, I got my birthday gift (a huge snuggly body pillow for sleeping!!) and this box kept them occupied for hours.  We stayed in much of the weekend due to both of the girls having colds and this box came in handy!


Doesn't she look like Archie Bunker in his recliner in this picture?  Look at the thighs and belly, she is such a chunk!

As I mentioned, both girls had colds this weekend and I think that this was Reagan's way of getting back at Daddy for a few too many uses of the booger-sucker!


Kasey at her new dance class!  We were just trying it out this week before we committed but she loved it!  Anyone know where to buy a leotard??


She crawls! I have been trying to catch it on video several times with no luck.  This time I managed to lure her with Puffs.  Unfortunately the kitties like Puffs too but you get the picture!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Fun update! Zach loves to crawl in the crib with Charlie too... who knows what that's about! And I love the dance class - how fun. But have no idea where to get a leotard. :)

And I think we need a playdate with Reagan, Andrew, and Charlie, so the young whipper-snappers can teach him to crawl!