Monday, March 28, 2011

Ridiculous things that Kasey has said Part 2

This weekend was an eventful one in terms of weird things that came out of Kasey's mouth so I thought I would share. 

We are a no-spanking house.  Kasey has never been spanked, slapped anything. 
She had a friend over on Friday and they were playing in her dollhouse.  They were both pretending with the dolls and Kasey had the little girl doll (that she named Kasey).  I am busy in the kitchen and I hear this:

"No mommy! No! Don't hit me mommy! Don't hit me!"

What?? 

Matt was talking to Kasey and was apparently very close to her face and she said to him, "Daddy, your breath smells like ants."   Seriously, WHAT is she talking about?

Finally, I was laying in bed with her the other night trying to wind her down.  Usually, I rub her back or she likes it if I tickle her face.  This time she tells me that she wants to tickle my face.  She tells me to close my eyes and starts tickling my face in the non-very relaxing way you would expect from a 3 year old.  All of the sudden I feel something wet on my face.  I ask her, "Kasey, what did you just put on my face?" and she replies with, "germs."

I guess if you didn't laught you might go totally insane.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Are you sure she said "ants"?? I can think of a similar word that might be more appropriate...