When I found out I was pregnant after Kasey I was very secretly hoping for another girl. I obviously just wanted a healthy baby and would have been thrilled with a boy, but in my heart I wanted another girl.
This didn't have anything to do with having anything against boys and like I said, I would have loved a boy! But growing up and even now, I have always wanted a sister. I get envious of my friends relationships with their sisters and I wanted that for Kasey.
Because of that, I am thrilled and very excited at how well my girls get along and play together. Kasey has been a wonderful big sister--even from the beginning. She loves Reagan and plays with her all the time at home. Reagan is also very in love with her big sister.
I hope that it always stays this good!
2 comments:
I always wanted a sister too! It is so great to see the relationship form as they get older . . . but I might actually start praying when they beoome teenagers . . . I can see the trouble already!!
Such a sweet post! Ditto!
Post a Comment