Sunday, January 16, 2011

Better Late Than Never-Christmas 2010

This Christmas, we split our time between my parents house and a beautiful townhome at Arrowood.
We started the long weekend at my parents house where Kasey got her first taste of grandparent spoiling with lots of fun gifts. Her favorite though, was her makeup kit from grandma.  Below is an example of her manicure skills--and yes, those hands holding Reagan are Matt's! What a good dad.




Va-Va-Voom!


Like Daughter Like Daddy?

Our naked kid.  The relatives got a nice taste of our exhibitionist daughter.  I guesss it never occurs to her to look around the room and notice that everyone else has their clothes on!

Hide and Seek with Grandpa and the cousins

Kasey is very much into dancing these days.  Here she is doing an interpretive dance in her undies.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I can hardly believe the talent that Kasey is expressing. This is RAW PRIMATIVE talent at it's best. I can imagine sky is the limit for that little Primadonna. YES, she has all the signs!