 |
| Reading Kasey stories is part of her bedtime routine and we recently discovered that Reagan loves it too. Here is Matt reading to both of them! |
 |
| We went to a Pumpkin Carving party at a friends house and they had a pinata! Always a hit. None of the little kids were able to break it open but they loved it when the bigger kids did! |
 |
| Wagon rides with friends! |
 |
| Reagan still sleeps in our room with us and I am up with her in the morning first feeding her in our bed. We get Kasey up for the day a bit later and the very first thing that always comes out of her mouth is, "baby go?" She loves to snuggle on the bed with her sister and we do it every morning. |
u

 |
| Kasey has recently become a bit obsessed with makeup and she always wants to play with it. Here Matt got suckered into it. We can normally get by with pretending to put it on but as you can tell from the eyeshadow on Matt's cheek, pretending doesn't always work! |
 |
| One of the perks of living in such a kid friendly suburb is they always have fun family events. Last weekend they had a Halloween event in the park down the street from our house. They had hayrides, a haunted forest, trick or treating in the jungle gym and also ghost stories! Here is Kasey and Matt enjoying a nice story around the fire. |
 |
| No story behind this picture, I just love it! |
Kasey enjoying her Cozy Coupe!
2 comments:
Ahhh - was the book Matt was reading The Gruffalo?!?!?! That was a staple in our house for like 3 months! All I have to say is thank goodness for the library, because now we get a little rotation! I wish we were neighbors so the girls could hang together . . .but that would require me living in Minnesota again :)
This blog was one of the very best ones yet! I could tell Kasey loves her car and her 'driving skills' look like she drives very well and is able to manuever corners extremely well! I love those little girls!!!
Post a Comment