Thursday, October 14, 2010

It must be written in the genes....

Matt's parents like to tell the story about how when Matt was young he used to suck on his first 2 fingers.  He used to play outside all day, come in covered in dirt with the exception of those first 2 fingers.  I am not sure how this works but check out the pictures of both Kasey and Reagan.
On a side note...can you tell which girl ish which?

3 comments:

JEN said...

It's better than the thumb and then needing braces @ 8 years old - not that I would know anything about that :) And the top one is Kasey!

Liz said...

yep - Kasey then Reagan! too cute, and amazing they both do that.

Carol said...

You and Matt must be doing everything right. They are equally beautiful little people, inside and out. I love that 2 finger salute. Can't wait to see them in person! Love, Grandma A