oh.my.gosh!that is the cutest!sister got some moves and she knows the words!
You know.. some moves just can't be "taught." Must be in the genes! Too cute!
Those are some good moves! And your kid never really does wear clothes, does she?!?!? :)
NICE MOVES KASEY! Do you have anything on under that table?
I love her 'moves'. She has it down 'pat' and just throw a shirt on her and she's out movin & shakin'. I do think she was born with those genes, since she started them after dancing with the Hallmark Rabbit music last year. Go Kasey!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh.my.gosh!
that is the cutest!
sister got some moves and she knows the words!
You know.. some moves just can't be "taught." Must be in the genes! Too cute!
Those are some good moves! And your kid never really does wear clothes, does she?!?!? :)
NICE MOVES KASEY! Do you have anything on under that table?
I love her 'moves'. She has it down 'pat' and just throw a shirt on her and she's out movin & shakin'. I do think she was born with those genes, since she started them after dancing with the Hallmark Rabbit music last year. Go Kasey!!
Post a Comment