We took Kasey into get her first haircut a couple of weeks ago. Her hair is very fine but the curls were making it crazy. I was kind of sad to do it, I love her crazy hair, but some days she looked like a homeless baby with her crazy hair! She didn't want to sit in the chair alone but if she sat on my lap, she didn't mind.

They didn't cut much but the overall effect is much less crazy!

Isn't she cute? :)

I also had a couple of pictures that I don't have much of a story behind but are just so cute that I needed to post them. Here is Kasey taking a nap with Daddy.
**Edited next day: I didn't notice this when I posted the picture but at work the next day when I decided to enlarge it so I could fully appreciate the cuteness....I noticed that Kasey has her finger in her nose!!!!!

The coolest baby at the zoo!
2 comments:
AW! look how good she is getting her hair cut!
(funny we are doing the same things with our kids at aroudn the same time! :)
i laughed out loud when i enlarged the pic and saw Kasey's finger up her nose! LMAO!
I love the picture with her finger in her nose!! That is classic!
Post a Comment