Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Late Fathers Day Post and Is She Mocking Me?

For Father's Day Breakfast, I made Matt his favorite breakfast food (but what I think is super gross)-Biscuits and Gravy. Matt loved it but Kasey LOVED IT! She ate a whole biscuit and couldn't get enough of the gravy. She really is her Father's daughter....

Also, Kasey has this nasty little habit of throwing food on the floor. It really drives me crazy and apparently, when I tell her "No, Kasey, stop throwing food on the floor!" I move my head down and give her The Look--the one where you look out under your eye brows. Lately, she has started giving it back to me, right as she drops her waffle over the edge. This leads me to believe that the teenage years are going to be a challenge if she has started mocking me already :)



2 comments:

Dairy Queen said...

OH! you are gonna have your hands ful there! she has that look down pat! :)

JEN said...

That is fabulous!!!