Zach used to do the same thing - run into something and get stuck, and then get mad. It sounded like she said "move it!"
I love how she opens her mouth really wide all the time now - so funny! It's like her version of the cheesy grin.- Karla
I can hardy wait to see her in action in PERSON this NEXT week end. The excitement in her face from walking behind that toy is priceless. Oh, it makes me so lonesome for her!-Grandma A
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Zach used to do the same thing - run into something and get stuck, and then get mad. It sounded like she said "move it!"
I love how she opens her mouth really wide all the time now - so funny! It's like her version of the cheesy grin.
- Karla
I can hardy wait to see her in action in PERSON this NEXT week end. The excitement in her face from walking behind that toy is priceless. Oh, it makes me so lonesome for her!-Grandma A
Post a Comment