Monday, January 26, 2009

Under the Weather

Kasey hasn't been feeling well this weekend, our first real illness ever! Not sure who it is harder on, her or us! We have been doing a lot of lounging in our PJ's and taking lots of naps. Thought I would post this picture for my parents--who does this remind you of??


Isn't this just the saddest, most pathetic face you have ever seen? Poor peanut!


4 comments:

Dairy Queen said...

AW! poor baby! Hope she feels better soon!
Leah sleeps like that now too! lol

JEN said...

Poor Kasey!!

The Pilney Family said...

I had a roommate once that slept like that. Hmmm...
Poor Kasey! How is she doing?

Carol said...

I had a feeling that Kasey was just a carbon copy of her mother! I LOVE that phote with her arms tucked under her, and the butt up in the air! She likes to sleep on her stomach, just like her mommy did. Love, Grandma A