Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just a few pictures of our goofy cats for you! First one, Jack was licking his belly but we had to take a picture because he looks so ridiculous.
The kitties normally don't share their cat cube but we busted them snuggling and had to take a picture of it.

Kasey and Matt--Kasey modeling her new hat I got her off Etsy. It has a cute crocheted flower on the side but you can't really see it in this picture. Could she look anymore enthused? She hates winter coats and hats--we need to move south so I don't need to here her complain every morning on the way to daycare about her hat and coat!
I guess this is where Kasey got her big blue eyes!
Anyways, we spent New Years Eve with some friends. We spent most of the night playing with Zach and Kasey and trying to get little Sylvia to giggle---my how things have changed!! For the better, I think.

No comments: