Sunday, December 14, 2008

Macy's Christmas Display










On Saturday, Kasey and I along with Jen (Kasey's Godmom) and her sister, Molli and her family went downtown to see the display on the top floor of Macy's. This years theme was A Day in the Life of an Elf and it was amazing. I had never been up there before and after one visit, I want to make this an annual tradition. I have a few pics but my camera batteries died after about 5 minutes inside so I didn't get very many good ones. Hope everyone is staying warm this weekend, it was warm and rainy this morning but is very cold and windy right now.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I hope you do make a tradition out of going there each yer. When your dad was young, his parents took him to Dayton's who had a similar event. Good memories! I hope your camera has new batterie! Love, Mom