Friday, November 21, 2008

Couple of Random Pictures....

Kasey LOVES her baths, she could be in the worst mood but put her in the tub and she is happy! Every night while we run her bath, she just has to sit and look at the water-she is so excited to get in!
Does it make me a bad mom that this is actually a cat toy? Well, it is actually a bracelet but Smudge loves them and plays with them all the time. They are all over the house and whenever Kasey finds them, she carries them around in her mouth just like this. At first I would either take them away from her or wash them off and give them back. After a while I just couldn't keep up so I am just letting her and hoping that Smudge doesn't give her some horrible cat disease. Nothing so far!

I read an article recently about how babies know how much they are supposed to eat and as long as you let them feed themselves, they will stop when they are full. So, I did. She ate 4 tablespoons of homemade rice cereal, 3 prunes and half an avocado. Wow. Hungry girl! It takes a lot of food to grow as fast as she is growing I guess!


1 comment:

Dairy Queen said...

Love seeing her self feed!