This weekend was pretty busy! Saturday we had our baptism preparation class. It was pretty good except a large portion of the class was taught by a woman who has spent waaayyyy too much time teaching kindergarden and not enough time talking to adults. It was good though and we have our first babysitter (not counting daycare) and it went well.
After than, Matt went over and helped Scott and Liz move into their new house, I showed up later and mostly just stood around :) Sunday we just hung around the house, cleaned and did yard work. I am leaving for a trip this week so I am trying to spend as much time with Kasey as I can.
Kasey has been jabbering a lot lately, she has recently started saying Da-Da-Da-Da. Matt seems to think that she is saying Daddy but I am pretty certain that if she was going to say anything, it would be Mom. She has also started doing this weird gasping noise, I can't really describe it--we will have to get it on video. Finally, she has learned how to get onto her knees and she rocks a little so we think that crawling is just around the corner.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
3 comments:
Super cute pics! Has Matt started throwing Kasey up in the air yet?? :) I always found that to be a heart-stopper!
Time to get the gates put up! And also- I read somewhere that Dada is way easier for a baby to say than Mama- so that is why they may say Dada first... otherwise, they would Definately say Mommy first!
I agree with Kim about the DaDa being easier to say! Jenny, you were a 'Da-Dooo' talker-very upsetting for 'MaMa' to hear. I love those new pictures. I can hardly wait to see her again! I love you, Grandma A
Post a Comment