I know that I said we were going to wait until 6 months but she will be 6 months in about 10 days so I figured we were close enough. Anyways, we tried some rice cereal! The first time it didn't go over too well but we tried again the next day and she ate it and really seemed like she liked it!
This weekend we went down to LeSueur for Giant Days and Kasey was a hit. She was held by about 25 people and never once fussed. She also got to see her Grandma and Grandpa and got lots of kisses on her cheeks. She slept in the car the whole way there and the whole way back and slept through the night last night so I think that she was very tired!
1 comment:
Yay for cereal!! Did you try some? The barley is the best :) And where did you get the bib?? I LOVE it!
Post a Comment