Anyways, the whole situation peaked in it's awefullness over the 4th of July weekend when we spent the night at a friends cabin. The next night, in desperation, Matt suggested just trying to swaddle her again. So we pulled out the old Miracle Blanket and swaddled her up nice and tight and, yup, you guessed it, she slept all the way through the night. I woke up well rested and annoyed that if we would have thought of that WEEKS earlier, it could have saved me a whole lot of heartache! Anyways, we started swaddling her at night but the in that time away from the swaddle, she had outgrown it so her little legs were bunched up at the bottom.
When Grandma Mary came a couple of weeks ago, we asked her to make us a new, bigger Miracle Blanket. In record time she whipped out a new, longer one--it is even pink! We now call it the Mary Blanket and here Kasey is enjoying it!
Kasey Burrito!
1 comment:
I absolutely love her hair. Also- do they make Mary blankets for adults? Like- ones that are 5'10"? I like pink, too. :)
Post a Comment