Well, I was at work but Matt saw it and took pictures--Kasey rolled from her front to her back! So, now she can go both ways--front to back and back to front. Apparently she did it about 5 times so we know it wasn't an accident! Here is a picture of some of the action.
Also, we thought the other picture was cute. Matt was cutting her nails and she kept trying to suck on his hand. Hard to give a manicure under those conditions!
3 comments:
Go Kasey!! Jay has always done Marlie's nails - once I clipped her I was done. Now she will get the clippers and say "Daddy nails?" when she wants a manicure :)
These pictures are priceless. With the intensity in both their eyes, you can tell it is a big and vital job that must be done! I'm luv'in this grandparent status, I just wish we were closer! Love, MOM
I guess I need Matt to talk to Scott - how'd I end up doing all the nail clipping???
Anyway - whoo hoo on the rolling over skills! She's going to be all over the place before you know it!
Post a Comment