Sunday, May 25, 2008

Grandparents are the Best!






This weekend was Kasey's shower with the Rose family. We got lots of great books, clothes and a very cool quilt! Grandma and Grandpa Abrahamson also came over for brunch and lots of pre-shower snuggles!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I don't remember EVER having so much fun as yesterday with our favorite people...especially our Granddaughter Kasey Noel Rose. From brunch at your home, snuggles and kisses and hugs, then off to the shower with more kisses and hugs. Everything was wonderful. The day went too fast but we are anxious for the 'repeat' in a short time. Love, Mom & Dad!

The Pilney Family said...

For the record- I don't think she is all Matt. I think she looks like you, Jen, in the pic of her on your dad's lap and the pic of her peeking over your mom's shoulder- she looks like you when you get tired. :)