Monday, April 28, 2008

Kasey in her Bumbo Chair!



Just hanging out at home today so I thought I would take some pictures! First is Kasey in her Bumbo chair, she is a little young for it, I think, so we just pop her into it for a couple minutes a day to practice holding her head up.


I bought these things called BabyLegs before she was born and her legs are now thick enough to wear them. They are just like long leg warmers for babies, so they just wear those and their diaper-

-makes changing her a snap! Anyways, I am sure that there are more than a few people thinking that Kasey's mom dresses her weird but I like them :)

2 comments:

JEN said...

I like those baby leg things! And I personally feel that the Bumbo chair is one of the best new baby products! Although, it's a short lived thing - Marlie was doing backflips out of hers by 6 months! She is getting cuter every day :)

Unknown said...

OMG...Those are so cute..do you have matching? I love love love the pictures, well worth braving the MOA. She is getting so big, I need to pinch her cheeks soon.